ARK Update 2.82 Patch Notes Today, July 15th (PC, Xbox, PlayStation)
Ark Survivor Evolved has received an all-new update which has made a plethora of changes to the game, ranging from bug fixes to performance improvements and more.
We are gearing up for the launch of the sequel to Studio Wildcard’s popular survival game Ark: Survival Evolved, with the release date set for 2023. However, the developers are still actively supporting the game and consistently releasing new updates for the same.
Today’s patch adds new Elemental shards to a number of locations on the Fjordur map, such as Fire Wyvern Trench and Molten Caverns. Likewise, Black Pearl has also been added to a couple of locations. Apart from that, there is a plethora of bug fixes and quality of life changes. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
ARK Update 2.82 Patch Notes
- Fjordur map fixes including: auto TP zone, oil vein node fixes, lava damage volume, kill volume, wild spawn fixes, water volume in poison wyvern trench, fixes to trees to allow harvesting, fixed holes
- Added further wild creature spawns to Asgard biome on Fjordur
- Decreased alpha dino spawns on Fjordur
- Increased runestone reward droprate by 40%.
- Fixed an exploit
- Fixed polar bear crash
- Fixed a bug related to player character becoming encumbered whilst fast travelling with Fjordhawk
- Fixed Fjordhawk not returning to player when leashed
- Fixed realm teleporting after boss fight on Fjordur
- Fixed reloading while mounted with shoulder pet equipped
- Redistributed element shard/black pearl nodes on Fjordur. This includes a 70% nerf to the amount of nodes in the Throat of Flames and redistribution of those to the following areas:
Element Shards added to:
- Fire Wyvern Trench
- Molten Caverns
- Mount Doom Caverns
Black Pearls added to:
- Poison Wyvern Trench
- Lightning Wyvern Trench